we are proud and confident of our products
STANLER FARMS COMPOST CAPE TOWN
Using compost for grass and plants will help you to drastically improve the composition of your soil and help to boost the fertility of your plants. Stanler Farms supplies organic, weed-free compost to Cape Town and Johannesburg. Our compost is an ideal way to start a healthy and happy garden. It will naturally increase the humus in the soil which will introduce essential microbes into the soil and nutrients into your plants.
The compost we offer can also help to increase the water-retention capacity of the soil, as well as break down any clay that might occur in the soil. This will also prevent the soil from becoming compacted, helping to encourage worms to develop a crumbly soil to aid with water and moisture absorption.
Our compost for grass is perfect for creating a fertile environment for your plants, grasses, and flowers. Combining our compost with our mulch or topsoil will help to transform your garden into a fecund, lush oasis.
- It is an organic product that releases and increases the humus in the soil
- It contains vital nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium.
- Compost can build a fertile base for encouraging the growth of microbes which make organic nutrients for plants
- The plants will be healthier and will not be susceptible to pests and diseases
- Organic compost helps plants to better retain water
- This compost is scientifically produced by using spent mushrooms grown in compost in order to create superior organic fertiliser
BENEFITS OF USING COMPOST:
- Your soil will become living and healthy as it is enriched with beneficial micro-organisms
- Our compost for grass can help to build a good root structure to allow for better plant growth
- No extra fertilisers are needed, which means that you will have less maintenance to perform
- It is highly affordable and also provides an excellent return on investment
- Stanler Farms’ lawn dressing makes use of this nutrient-dense, weed-free compost in our lawn dressing, combining it with washed sand for optimal drainage
- Your soil will be neutralised, making it an ideal growing environment for any range of plants, flowers, or grasses
Our compost is the ideal solution for improving the structure of the soil, helping to boost the absorbency of the soil and minimising your need for watering. It can be used for any plants, fruits, vegetables, and herbs.