we are proud and confident of our products
STANLER FARMS COMPOST CENTURION
Using compost in your garden is one of the most effective methods of creating a fertile and healthy garden. Stanler Farms provides weed-free, organic compost across the country. It is the ideal start for every garden because it naturally increases the humus in the soil, allowing for the release of nutrients for plants and the growth for essential microbes.
Our mushroom compost is able to increase the water absorption capacity of the soil, and can break down the clay found in many soils. The nutrient density of your soil will be significantly increased, making for a more fertile garden bed. The soil surface will not easily be compacted, helping to encourage worms in order to create crumbly soil for better moisture retention.
By making use of our mushroom compost in your garden, your soil will become more fertile and healthier for plants to grow in.
- Because it is a natural product, the humus in the soil will increase in a healthy manner
- Stanler Farms’ compost is high in essential nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium.
- By allowing microbes to grow, organic nutrients are made available for both plants and the soil
- Due to the composition of the compost, pests and diseases are deterred
- Improved water retention helps plants to grow stronger roots, fruit, and flowers
BENEFITS OF USING COMPOST:
- Micro-organisms are released, helping to create healthy and fertile soil
- It helps with better drainage in clay-based or sandy soils
- It neutralises the soil for a more alkaline base for growing plants
- Soil erosion will be prevented due to better root and soil structure
- At Stanler farms, we make use of this compost in our lawn dressing, which is a combination of weed-free mushroom compost and washed river sand
- Adding this into your topsoil will help to create the perfect growing environment for lush vegetation
If you would like to build a more water-conscious garden, adding our compost to your soil will help to reduce your need for watering. It can be used for almost any plant, grass, or vegetation.